Saturday, March 1, 2008

So it's not vertigo....

I found out Friday that my medicine was not supposed to give me that kind of a reaction, I no longer have vertigo, and my heart is beating an extra beat. I had to go back to the doctor on Friday and they did an ekg on me, which showed fine, and now I have a MRI set up on monday and I get to wear a heart monitor for 24 hours and can't shower during that time. Yeah i'll smell like poop! I was however prescribed Valium and they told me to watch for dizziness. I had to laugh to myself because i'm already feeling dizziness before the drug. Don't worry though, my doctor told me that he only prescribed me 2 mg instead of 5 or 10 like he normally does. Even with that low of a dosage though I felt EXTREMELY groggy, but don't worry I wasn't having to work while taking this one.

No comments: