1 day ago
Friday, March 7, 2008
snow again?
I think we have hit a world record with the most snow days in one week. Once again it is snowing today. It snowed all night and is still snowing at 8:00am. The sleet is coming next so the clinic shut down which means I don't have to go to work today! I do have a dentist appointment at 12:30 and I've had this appointment for like a month and a half and I really need to go so maybe the weather will be ok for me to go. I wish Joe wouldn't have had to go to work but the roads weren't bad enough when he left this morning. So I don't have anyone to go out and play with. I guess I could try and get Melanie to go but she's just gonna be sleeping all morning. Does anyone want to come play with me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would play with you. I'm watching the snow out my window, and I really want to go shopping, but I don't feel like trying to drive in this.
Celeste, you should come get Carter and you could play outside ALL day.
Post a Comment