Last year Joe and I bought a set of horse shoes and croquet for us to play with my parents during memorial day. We had a blast playing it but we could never play it at our own house. So when we first moved in to our house that was the number thing I was most excited about was having a yard for us to play horse shoes and croquet but we had to wait for the weather to get nice. This past week the weather was PERFECT so everyday after work we went out and played either horse shoes or croquet. Melanie and I have not been able to beat Joe yet. But, I did kick some butt at the croquet. Joe doesn't like losing at croquet so it's pretty funny to watch him get all nervous while someone is beating him. Also since we have a yard Melanie and I have been trying to convince Joe into getting a trampoline. It hasn't worked just yet but if any of you want to contribute to our trampoline fund it will be greatly appreciated.
They both got ringers!

1 comment:
I still need to come over and whoop you in yard Croquet!
Post a Comment