1 day ago
Thursday, March 6, 2008
more results
I got my heart monitor results back today and they were normal. I still have an abnormal heart beat, My heart beats an extra beat per minute. So now I'm setting up an appointment with the psychiatrist because I officially feel crazy. I know somethings wrong with me and I wish someone would fix it. It's pretty bad when you have an MRI and a heart monitor and you want them to come back abnormal just so they can fix it. I will be going to see a neurologist and an ear, nose, and throat doctor sometime soon. I'm sure all of you are sick of me talking about my dizziness but I'm sick of being dizzy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Girl, what is going on?? I'm worried about you. Being dizzy all the time cannot be normal. Keep us posted. We're thinking about you!
Post a Comment