When Joe and I first got married he thought I had lost my mind when easter came around and I told him that girls are supposed to get a new easter dress. After being married for 3 years he now gets excited for me to get a new dress. While we were in Dallas we both found ourselves Easter outfits. This Easter was fun. We went over to my parents to eat dinner and then after dinner my dad had hidden snickers for us throughout the living room. I found the most but I still shared.
1 day ago
4 comments:
Keeping the traditions alive...I love it! Cute Easter dress!
My husband thinks that I'm lying about the Easter dress or that it is a Catholic tradition. Now I have proof!!! Cute outfits.
I didn't know you had a blog! and I'm on your friends' list! Sweet. That's really funny that Joe gets excited about getting new clothes for Easter. My husband doesn't get all that excited when I need to buy new clothes. He doesn't even understand the concept that you need the right pair of shoes for the right outfit either. He seems to think I could wear brown or black for anything like he does. Sheesh.
I found your blog on Jane's. I had to laugh at your easter post. Now that we have a girl, I told alex that we had to buy an easter dress for her. He didn't believe me and thought I was making it up. He grew up with 3 sisters, you think he would know. I'm so happy I found your blog, it's adorable!
Post a Comment