Tuesday, March 4, 2008

my dizzy day at the mall

Saturday Melanie and Katie Baney invited me to go shopping with them to the mall because we all had coupons to the limited. I wasn't going to go because I hadn't felt good but Joe suggested me getting out of the house and he was going to be in little rock so he said I could call him and he would come pick me up if I wasn't feeling good. So I decided to go and it ended up being fun. We didn't go to too many stores but we did all get our $15 dollars off plus $20 dollars off of our pants. I was excited. Our last stop was aeropostale. I was so tired and dizzy that I fell asleep in the dressing room. Melanie and Katie thought it would be funny to take pictures so here they are.
It did end up being fun! I'm glad I found me some good shopping buddies!

No comments: