Monday, March 31, 2008

Really it's Raining?

Ok it has been raining for WAY TOO LONG! We went from all this pretty weather to cold and rainy then to humid and rainy and now to tornado's and rainy. I HATE tornado weather. It creeps me out! Right now it is storming as if we don't have enough rain. Most of Conway is already flooded. I just don't know how much more I can take this. My situation doesn't get better because I married a pilot and all they care about is weather. So Joe is always looking at either the radar or outside our back door making comments like "oh it's raining hard", "oh no the winds are shifting", and "it doesn't look good out there". I have got to move somewhere where it doesn't rain this much or have this many tornado warnings.

2 comments:

Julia said...

I've been trying to get you to move closer to me for a long time now. It's unlikely that you'll ever see a tornado here! Love ya, Celeste!!

The Crace's said...

Weather's great here!