Monday, March 3, 2008

i'm bringing sexy back

So today was the big day! I got my MRI done and I also got my heart monitor. It's pretty much the sexiest thing I've ever worn. My MRI went well, I won't get my results back for a couple of days. The heart monitor....well, it's more painful then the IV that was put into me during my MRI. I have so much tape on me I could wrap all my christmas presents. The bad part is is the more you move the more it pulls on your skin. Katie Baney warned me of this but I didn't fully understand until today. Besides the painful tape I have to push a button everytime I feel dizzy or my heart starts beating fast or anything like that. So I have a little diary that I have to write everything down on. I write down the time, what I was doing, and what it is that I was feeling.

these wires on my torso not on my bosoms


1 comment:

Britney said...

That's kind of weird Celeste. Are you going to be okay? I'm worried about you.