1 day ago
Thursday, March 20, 2008
I have bangs and I feel like i'm 5 again
Our entire weekend in Dallas I was not having good hair days at all so on our drive home on Saturday I decided that I was going to cut bangs. Joe didn't think it was a good idea but as soon as we got home I got in the shower and when I got out away I went on cutting my bangs. I really liked them the first day, the second day not so much, and the third day I was getting used to them. You can let me know what you think. It won't hurt my feelings. By the way I promise there not crooked they just look like that in the pictures. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I liked it better without but you are the cutest either way.
All I have to say is....BANG BANG choo choo train, wind me up and i'll shake my thing, no reese's pieces, no butter cup, you mess with me i'll mess you up!! Oh we used to sing that for days. As for the bangs, they are different but you look cute in any style.
I think they look good on you. I'm not a big bangs person, but it's in style now, so I think a fashionable person like you should try it for a bit.
Don't listen to any of 'em! :P I think you look great! Honestly, there are just some people who can pull off any hair style and look good. You've got it goin' on!
Post a Comment