Over Christmas break our nephew showed us his new "ripstick". When you first hear "ripstick" you probably think "what the heck is that"? Well it's the new skate board that swivels back and forth. It looks ridiculously hard but once you get used to it it's actually easier then the regular ones. Anyway, when Joe saw it he just had to have one and that is literally all he talked about for 2 weeks. So one Saturday I was pretty much sick of hearing about how he had to have this "ripstick" so we went to Target and bought one and came home and tried it out. We did ok for our first time but now that Joe has taken it to work with him and practices during his lunch break I officially call him a pro. Me on the other hand am still getting used to it but I can do it and that's all that matters.
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment