1 day ago
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Dr. J and I are going to Oprah
One of the Dr.'s I work for was introduced to the blog world about a month ago and she's kind of the one that got me started. So she came up with the idea to try and get Oprah to do a show about blogging. I thought she was kidding when she told me she was going to write her about it but she wasn't. She stayed up the other night writing her and giving her ideas about what to do the show about and what gifts she could give as prizes and everything. So she came into the office yesterday telling me what she did and she told me that if Oprah called I could go with her onto the show. So all day yesterday every time her phone rang or if she left her phone somewhere she would say "Oprah's calling me I need my phone"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's right Celeste--you, me & Opie--I can't wait!
Will you give me all the free stuff???
that's hilarious
Post a Comment