I learned something today, I know it's hard to believe but I did. I learned that people really have a hard time to quit smoking. You might say to yourself "duh" but I saw it first hand today. A girl that I work with and I were getting back from lunch and we were driving around like crazy people with everyone else trying to find a parking spot because for some reason every tuesday it takes FOREVER to find a parking spot, but that's beside the point, while we were looking we saw this man in his gown hooked up to his IV walking off the hospital premises to smoke. I was dying laughing, as I know most of you are surprised by, until my friend told me that he was going out to smoke. I just thought it was pathetic and sad that someone is that hardcore that they are willing to go out in the freezing cold in there gown and an IV hooked up to them just to smoke. Did he think that that was maybe why he was in the hospital in the first place? Thank goodness I don't have to worry about that.
P.S. don't worry, I made sure that I wouldn't be breaking HIPPA regulations before I posted this
2 comments:
Okay, so before I read your PS I was totally going to make a comment about HIPPA. Did I ever tell you about the "Yeast Infection." If I didn't, just a clue...she was called it. That doesn't violate HIPPA, does it?? :)
pure and white, huh. I've heard it's yellowish, cottage cheese like. Gross.
Post a Comment