Saturday, February 16, 2008

Bored

On Fridays we only work till about 2 or 3 and then we get the rest of the day off. Yesterday I was able to take off at noon and get some things done that I was needing to get done. Melanie on the other hand didn't get home until 3. When she got home we were laying on the couches and I was thinking about rearranging my house while she was thinking about putting rollers in her hair. After about 15 minutes of sitting there she got up and started putting rollers in her hair to see if her hair was long enough. When she was done we got the bright idea to see what my long luxurious hair would look like in rollers. When we took mine out we couldn't stop laughing because my hair isn't really long and luxurious. Well we figured since I looked so funny we would put makeup on me just to enhance my hair and beauty. Here are some before and after pictures. Needless to say her hair and makeup turned out a whole lot better then mine. I think she planned it that way.

The funniest part of it all when Joe got home I told him I was ready to go out and he was like "oh, ok, I like your hair.......that's alot of makeup but it's pretty". He didn't figure out that it was a joke until we told him.

No comments: