1 day ago
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Joe's 26
Today Joe turned 26.
We celebrated by going to dinner at a new restaurant in town called Michaelangelo's and then we came home and had cake and ice cream with My parents and Adam.
When it came time to open presents Joe was very surprised. I didn't have time or anything big enough to wrap his present so I had him close his eyes and I put a blanket over it. When he took the blanket off he wasn't sure what it was until finally he figured out it was his first very one classical guitar. His reaction didn't show much excitement but he told me that was because he was so shocked. Happy Birthday Joe, Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Joe! Wish we could be there to celebrate. Way to go Celeste on the present, you are such a great gift giver!
that's cute celeste, you're a nice wife
Post a Comment