About 3 weeks ago Joe and I went to sears to wander around because we really didn't have anything better to do. I asked if he wouldn't mind going and looking at the miter saws, of course he didn't want me to look more manly then him so he said sure. I was so excited when I was searching for one and I was even more excited when I looked down at the prices and realized that they were all on sale. I seriously went back and forth for like an hour comparing all the different ones but I always went back to my craftsman that did beveled cuts and had a laser light ew.......AWESOME. Anyway, I ended up buying "the one" and I was so excited. Well last night Joe was kind enough to set it up for me and I got to use it for one of my projects. It was pretty much awesome. I forgot to mention that it came with safety goggles! You know your a dork when you get excited about safety glasses, red ones at that. So I'm pretty much excited about my new toy and I can't wait to cut more wood not myself.
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment