She is SOOO stinkin' cute!! Keep posting those pictures! I love the idea of putting her handprint on the mug. I'm going to steal that and do it with my boys. I love capturing little things like that.
She is such a doll! I love those cute little cheeks of hers. precious! Oh and I know how funny you and Aubrey are...with that being said, if you want a really good laugh now and forever check out my blog and click on the "pure entertainment" button. There you will find my friend making homemade videos. Mainly making fun of people that she encounters. If you watched the bachelor then you are really going to love her impersenations of the bachelor girls. Oh and stipper hair if funny too. If you check it out let me know what you think!!!!! Enjoy!!!!
Celeste, all I can say is that your daughter is adorable. And...she looks like Grandma Martindale. Oh my goodness, when can I see her again. Oh, and I like your headband bow, it's not quite attacking your head. Love u.
Joe and I have been married for 5 years now and are enjoying our newest addition to our familiy. Joe is currently working as a Leasing Sales Rep for Penske truck rentals and I am staying at home with the cutest little girl.
6 comments:
She is SOOO stinkin' cute!! Keep posting those pictures!
I love the idea of putting her handprint on the mug. I'm going to steal that and do it with my boys. I love capturing little things like that.
She is such a doll! I love those cute little cheeks of hers. precious! Oh and I know how funny you and Aubrey are...with that being said, if you want a really good laugh now and forever check out my blog and click on the "pure entertainment" button. There you will find my friend making homemade videos. Mainly making fun of people that she encounters. If you watched the bachelor then you are really going to love her impersenations of the bachelor girls. Oh and stipper hair if funny too. If you check it out let me know what you think!!!!! Enjoy!!!!
Celeste, all I can say is that your daughter is adorable. And...she looks like Grandma Martindale. Oh my goodness, when can I see her again. Oh, and I like your headband bow, it's not quite attacking your head. Love u.
Cute pictures...I love Liz's outfit and bow! Where did you go and do those handprints?
She is a mini-Celeste!!
And those cheeks!
Aw so cute!
I can't wait until she gets those bottom teeth in...you're going to be able to see them so well!
Post a Comment