Wednesday, March 17, 2010

6 month stats

Don't worry, pictures will be uploaded as soon as I get my camera out of my car

Weight-17.5 (95th)

height-26 (50th)

Today was our doctors appt. I was dreading it because of the shots but Liz actually did really well. Fussed twice and was done with that. We'll see how good she is tomorrow. I found out at her appt. that I haven't been feeding her enough milk and now I feel like a bad mom. I knew her poor little cheekers were going down but I just thought she was growing. I know your thinking, she's still in the 95th percentile, but she's still starving people!
We are still on frozen milk for right now but that will all end this week i'm sure and it'll be on to formula. Not what I perfer but we do what we gotta do. I am officially milk free and feel like a whole new human being. Joe and I actually went on a date for 4 hours and I didn't have to feel pain, engorgement, or even pump in the car. I however, can now hold Liz with complete comfort, I no longer have to wear a bra to bed (tmi I know), I can sleep on my stomach, shower without being in complete pain, and I no longer have baseball size knots. I don't miss any of that but again it's all bitter sweet.

A few things for journaling records of what Liz is doing these days
-sits up all by herself
-when I put her on her tummy she now autimatically gets on her hands and knees
-holds her own bottle and sippy cup
-shows favoritsm to her mommy
-still puts EVERYTHING in her mouth
-loves tv
-splashes in her bath
-eats puffs and LOVES them

We had her 6 month pictures taken yesterday at wye mountain and they turned out so good! We attempted some family pictures and Liz was the only cute one. I asked if we could just take Joe and I out of them. I looked too posed and Joe can't smile (no offense babe), boo. Oh well, we have the cutest little girl ever! I won't get them back until Friday so you'll just have to wait!

No comments: