Dear pump (aka mona),You have been good to me for the past 6 months but it is time I must let you go. I have been instructed that if I want to get better I must give you up. This is a bitter sweet goodbye so no hurt feelings please. Thank you for such a good long journey and thanks for being there for me when I needed you. Until next time, so long and farewell.
-Your most devoted pumper.
4 comments:
Hilarious... you forgot to tell her that you renamed said pump to Mona. I love your humor, and you!
So sad. What was really funny is that the word verification I had to type in to leave a comment was "eversadd"
LOL, you make me laugh!!!!
You stuck with it a long time, sis! You're awesome:)Seriously, pumps are a lifesaver in times of need! love ya
Post a Comment