Friday, March 5, 2010

Loving the Weather

Last weekend was our first weekend of nice weather in a long time so we took advantage of it. We woke up early and walked to the park with my dad. I had high hopes of having a great time but I tend to forget Liz is still too young to enjoy everything. She had fallen asleep before we got there so I did what every parent would do and woke her up. We slid down the slide a few times which she enjoyed and then walked around the track at the park.

Later that after noon we went to the bike trail with our friends, Katie, Colby, and Brynlee. It was really windy by that point but we still had a blast. Joe brought along his ripstick and the boys had fun riding down steep hills, not something Katie and I were interested in. We took a rest while the boys rode down the hills and took lots of pictures of the girls. We finally got our first good family picture. Joe and I aren't very photogenic so a good picture of us is rare.

We really enjoyed the weather and can't wait to enjoy the many more spring days. I love spring!




4 comments:

Janae' said...

It is still so wierd to think you all have babies!! I am glad you are posting pictures so it might start to sink in LOL. She is adorable Celeste and you look great too!

Amy said...

1. I LOVE the girls coats!
2. Brynlee and Liz are so big!!
3. Katie's hair is so long!

Moving in 3 weeks!

Martindale News said...

Cute, cute, cute. Love the pics. So glad the weather has been nice and warm so we can go out to play. Love those cute little girls and their momma's. We enjoyed spending the afternoon with you today too.

Katie said...

Our babies are so cute!!! But, I've got to do something with Brynlee's hair. Headbands aren't working and she just pulls out clipped bows. Maybe gel...I can spike it like Colby's!