Sunday, July 13, 2008

Really?

For fun I am constantly looking at homes. No we aren't looking for one, but I'm always amazed with how ugly people decorate and I like finding the most awkward but unique houses. Today I came across this one and nearly died laughing. I mean seriously, would you really put your house up for sale looking like this? Let me know what you think..........
http://arkansashouseview.com/viewhome.asp?MLS=10181768

4 comments:

Janae' said...

This is the Thompsons.. That is hilarious.. The boys wanted to see your blog since they fell in love with Joe on the camp out. They have there own little blog too, so I added you to ours and theres so they can check yours out more often. Hope that is ok.

Martindale News said...

Looks like they need a bigger home for their "stuff". Or they just got home from the grocery store on a major cereal shopping trip. Wow, that is amazing. I can't imagine being the realtor that had to take the picture and not say... "aaahhh do you want to clean the mess up a little"? It is hilarious.

Katie said...

I can only imagine what you would say to these people. That would be hilarious!

BobBruff said...

We just bought a house and we were amazed at how weird people are...we will be totally normal with our decorating--I promise! ;)