Sunday, August 31, 2008

Aubrey's wedding

On August 1st 2008 Aubrey and Kyle were married in Salt lake City. They had a really pretty wedding and reception. I wish I would have taken pictures of there reception but I was too exhausted by that point that I didn't care to do anything but sit. We did get to see a lot of old friends from Arkansas, Wyoming, and Utah. Hey, I guess that's what weddings are for right? After there wedding they went on there honeymoon to mexico. I think they had a good time until the last night they both got food poisoning and ended up in the hospital and had to fly home to Utah sick as a dog. Happy Honeymoon! Joe and I left in the penske truck the day after the wedding to drive all of their belongings to Arkansas. That was a very eventful trip. Nothing beats going 30 in a 70 speed zone trying to go up mountains. They ended up picking up the truck when they came to Arkansas for there last wedding reception and headed to Kentucky where they now live where Kyle is going to law school and Aubrey is playing house and finding a job. Good luck to them!

No comments: