4 days ago
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Dang Birds
So if you ever read my survey I mentioned in there that I had a new fear of birds. I wouldn't say I'm as scared as Kathleen but I just don't like them. Well there has been this possessed bird hanging around our house. Joe said a couple of weeks ago he was just staring out the window and this bird just kept watching him. So Joe being the little kid that he is just kept walking back in forth in front of the window to see what this bird was going to do. The bird eventually flew up to the window and pecked on the window 2 times and then flew off. And then every time we pull into the driveway it's always on the roof watching us. Well on Thursday I took the day off and I knew that the lawn needed to mowed but I really didn't want to do but around 11:30 I got the urge to just go do it so it would be done and Joe wouldn't have to do it when he got home. So I mowed the front and then I went on to the back. Well there is one tree in our backyard and to mow around it you have to duck and mow underneath. Around the 4th time of me going underneath that dang bird freakin pecked on my head twice in the same spot. I was startled when it happened and I just put my hand on the top of my head and looked back thinking "what the heck was that?" There was no tree limb hanging down or anything so I know it was that dang bird! When I got inside I called and texted everyone I knew, including Kathleen, to tell them about my bird pecking experience. Now at least once a day I tell Melanie and Joe "A bird freaking pecked on my head"! We all still laugh about it but I wasn't laughing when it happened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know when you came over visiting teaching and saw my piano, you mentioned you would like one. If you were serious I am trying to get rid of mine. If you would like it or if you know of anyone let me know. Its free!!!!!
Post a Comment