Sunday, May 18, 2008

P.S. dumb

I have heard all about the movie "P.S. I love you" so I have been so excited to watch it. Last night Melanie ordered it through red box and we watched it. I don't know if it was because I wasn't in a sappy mood or what but I thought the movie could not have been more dumb. The whole time I was watching it was thinking "I am so blogging about how dumb this movie is". I just didn't like the flow and it was just awkward. Don't worry though I wasn't the only one that didn't like it. None of the boys or Katie and Melanie liked it. Although Melanie was crying at one point but I couldn't help but laugh out loud at the corniness. I'm pretty critical of movies (I got that from my sister) so that may have been my problem but I don't recommend this movie to anyone.

No comments: