Here's how to play: List 3 joys, 3 of your fears, 3 of your goals, 3 current obsessions/collections and 3 random, surprising facts about yourself. At the end of your post, tag more people.
3 Joys:
1. Spending my Saturdays getting the lawn mowed and getting all of our projects done. I feel a great relief when I do. I also love spending my Saturdays with Joe because that's really the only time I get to see him.
2. Lately I've been really interested in EVERYTHING! I want to ask about how everything works, why it works, and how it works. I think it just comes with going into my job and not having a single clue of what I was getting into. I did learn not to ask Katie and Colby my questions because the only answer they gave me was "google it"
3.I really like having Melanie live with us. It's nice having a 3rd opinion until she gives me the one I don't want which is usually most of the time.
3 Fears
1.I have an extreme fear of being tickled especially my feet. I feel like my body is being paralyzed and my hands and feet start sweating. Infact, my hands and feet are sweating right now just thinking about it.
2. I am PETRIFIED of sleeping in my house by myself. I have a pretty sick imagination and I think of everything bad that could happen to be me before and during my sleep.
3. I have a new fear of birds. When I was in California most of the restaurants are outside and they seriously just fly right past you or they eat around your feet.
3 Goals
1. To lose 8 pounds by Aubrey's wedding. Joe and I have a bet and if I do it then I get this ring I really want.
2. I want to be able to explain things better and have people actually understand me
3. To stand up for myself better and not bottle things up. I want to be more like Nichole. I really do look up to people that can handle situations without getting emotional and saying the wrong things.
3 current obsessions
1. Pink Berry. too bad I don't live by one
2. wearing hats
3. the color yellow
3 Random and surprising facts about myself
1. I hate doing laundry!
2. I love my truck!
3. Just because I have strong personality I am a shy person if I don't know you and if I'm in a uncomfortable situation. If I'm comfortable with you and if I know you I will be blunt, but for the most part I am shy person.
2 comments:
ha! We only tell you to google it because we have not clue either. I'll make up answers from now on if you want me to.
I learned alot about you Leste I will stay away from your feet although you do have modeling feet and, did Kathleen convince you that birds are scary?
Post a Comment