Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Aubrey's Engaged!

So most of you already know partly because it's taken me over a week to post this blog but she is officially engaged and will be married on August 1st 2008 in Salt Lake. I have been dreaming of this day my whole life. I just can't believe how grown up Aubrey has gotten. I remember as if it was yesterday her beating me with papers while we fought during our paper routes and her not sharing her crayons because she was saving them till next christmas. She has turned out to be a beautiful person inside and out. hahaha! Aubs you know I love ya! No really though Joe and I are so excited for her and we can't wait to meet this lover of hers. We have only seen pictures and heard great things about him. His name is Kyle and he is from somewhere in Idaho. (Idaho U da ho) He has brown hair......haha I'm all trying to act like I know him but I really don't. Anyway, we are excited and can't wait to make another trip this summer to see them get hitched.

No comments: