1 day ago
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Cinco De Mayo
For YEARS I have wanted to have a Cinco De Mayo party so this year Melanie and I actually made it happen. We invited pretty much everyone we know over and had them all bring one thing and made a party out of it. Joe grilled some carne asada and we had some mean carne asada burrito things (can you tell i'm no mexican). We of course broke out the croquet and horse shoes as our entertainment and we just hung out had a good time. It was probably one of the funnest parties I've ever had. Better yet it was the only party i've ever had. Joe bought 7 pounds of carne asada so we are still eating it. So if your craving any meat come on over!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awww fun! i wish i was at celeste's cinco de mayo party right now.
What a fun party! I spent Cinco de Mayo in Baltimore and I could not find any mexican food! I went around asking everyone where the closet Mexican restaurant was and there wasn't one. So....I went to the grocery store bought some chips and salsa and headed back to my hotel room!
Post a Comment