Saturday, April 2, 2011

Speechless

Hi, my name is Celeste and I have an extreme phobia of disgusting furniture.

What can I say? Nasty furniture makes me weak at the knees and want to pass out. You might think I'm exaggerating but I'm not. For instance, while searching on craigslists I came across this free add (http://craigseasy.com/Home/PageViewer?url=http%3A%2 %2Foklahomacity.craigslist.org%2Fzip%2F2262970125.html). Again, I became week at the knees and wanted to pass out.

If you own anything like this, do yourself a favor and take it to the dump.

Thanks,
Celeste

3 comments:

Katie said...

It wouldn't let me view the link....

tammy said...

Is that why you don't come to my house?

Amy said...

Dang it! I can't see it!

Lol, we don't buy new furniture because the kids will just puke/pee on that as well.

Which now that I think of it is probably why you don't sit down when you come to my house, lol.