Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Playroom

I'll make this short, sweet, and to the point.

Window bench - check
pillows - check
vintage school desk - check

We are SO close to being done with the playroom. All that is left is painting the ceiling, putting up crown molding and possibly getting a coffee table. What do you think? Coffee table or no?




9 comments:

Maureen said...

Really cute but I say no coffee table. Then when you are done you can come and do our new house.

JB said...

Cute, cute, sis! You are really talented! No coffee table...more room to play :)

Aubrey said...

I love the room. And I say definitely a coffee table, but a fun one that even Liz can use to draw on.

Anonymous said...

I vote no coffee table. She needs lots of play space. Also, your comment on my blog made me laugh out loud.

Katie said...

Coffee table....

Victoria said...

No coffee table, but maybe a cute rug.

Amy said...

I'm thinking no coffee table unless you make it like a chalkboard table or something for her. Otherwise, I agree with the rug comment.

And your decorating skills make me want to regurgitate.

Katie said...

I'm bored with your blog.

Katie said...

but I still like you