All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go.....(you can sing the rest in your head)
Please......I wish I could say I was going to Hawaii.
Instead tomorrow morning Liz and I will be on a plane headed to St. George to watch my sister, Julia, kids while her and her husband go to Hawaii. I am excited that Liz and I get to spend the week with my nieces and nephew and even more excited for Julia and Nathan to celebrate there anniversary in Hawaii. No one deserves it more then my sister Julia. She is a rockstar mom! Hopefully I don't ruin everything while there gone. Wish us luck! We'll be gone for 2 weeks!
p.s. Happy Birthday to the best dad in the world!
1 day ago
2 comments:
Can't wait to see you for a few days before we leave. We already owe you big time! What a commitment! Thanks for being so willing :) We're excited to see you both. Also, thx to Joe for supporting you in your generosity...while you're away!
I hope all goes well on the flight out there. I am excited to come out and and see you and all the grandkids. See you in a few days! We are going to have fun.
Post a Comment