Valerie Photography came to our house about a week ago and took pictures of our growing Lizzie. Here are only a few of our favorites that I thought I would share.
Joe and I have been married for 5 years now and are enjoying our newest addition to our familiy. Joe is currently working as a Leasing Sales Rep for Penske truck rentals and I am staying at home with the cutest little girl.
6 comments:
I love the 2nd one and the last one! She is so cute and cuddly!
She is adorable! I miss her...and you, of course:)
Aw man, she's so cute and chunky!!
I haven't seen her since she was born and you have yet to meet Liam. We need to hook up dude.
Holy crap, she is adorable. I miss both you and Lizeroni. Keep updating the pictures. :)
Cute cute cute, love those cheeks. So glad I get to kiss them every day!
what a precious chunk!
Post a Comment