Christmas was perfect this year, small, relaxing, and all around fun. It was lots of first for us for Christmas. First Christmas for Liz, First Christmas in our new house, First Christmas with a fireplace to hang our stockings (that was a HUGE deal to me). Derek was able to be here this year to help celebrate our firsts along with my parents. They all came over Christmas morning to open presents and eat breakfast. Joe did a great job getting breakfast all ready for us and it tasted so yummy. After breakfast Joe, Derek, mom, and myself headed to little rock to watch blind side. We got there and was informed the movie was sold out, boo. We tried a few other theaters with no luck so we headed back home for dinner. We did something different for Christmas this year, we usually do a buffet and eat all day but this year we had homemade roast pot pie. I know your probably thinking GROSS! Trust me I was saying the same thing when I first heard about it until I had my parents. Oh my gosh I crave it EVERYDAY now.
After dinner Joe and I headed over to his side of the family and hung out with them while playing rock band. It was definitely a good Christmas with many more to come.



4 comments:
Liz looks so happy in the stroller! When the weather gets warmer we'll have to go for walks.
Glad you had lots of firsts. Wish that we could have been stalled a few hours in Memphis layover so we could have seen you guys. Next time....
Hey! I was with you when you bought those pajamas! And I have the same jogging stroller!
Your Christmas decorations are just fabulous and your home is beautiful! Your kid is adorable. It was nice going through your blog. Ihampers.co.uk
Post a Comment