Yesterday was Liz's 2 month appt. I had been dreading it for awhile because of her shots but she did great! My brother Ryan was in from out of town and went with me so I had some moral support. I was expecting her to be fussy all day but she was just as happy as ever. Here are her stats
Weight- 14 lbs 6.5 ounces (95th %)
(she went from 65th to 95th, I laughed)
Height- 23.5 (60th)
She's getting SO big and more and more fun to play with. Joe has found her ticklish spots and is constantly tickling her. She obviously loves her food and loves to sleep. For the past 3 weeks or so she's been sleeping through the night which i'm just now getting used to. I'm still pumping 24 7, because of my raynauds, and continue to feel like a cow. Joe said we need to get a sign that says "welcome to tribett dairy farm", I found it fitting. We love our baby girl and just cannot get enough of her squishy cheeks.
4 days ago
1 comment:
I just looked up Brynlee's 2 month stats. They were 12 lbs 5 oz and 24.5 inches. But hers was when she was 2 months and Liz is almost 3 months.
Post a Comment