Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween '09

This was Liz's first Halloween but I felt like 7 weeks old was too young to dress up and take around so we just had cute little outfits for her. Friday we went to our church's fall festival and had a potluck. Joe dressed up as an Angels fan and Liz as a pumpkin. Saturday we went to my parents for the tradition of chili, chips, and cheese with apple juice. (which by the way is TEARING Liz's stomach apart. One too many blow outs for us. She was named right because she must have Aunt Aubrey's stomach) We then watched the world series with Dad, me, and mom rooting for Yankees and Joe for the Phillies. I think it ended up being a pretty good first Halloween for Liz.






5 comments:

Aubrey said...

Hahahahaha! I love that you said she has my stomach. It's sad but true. I can't wait to kiss her little cheeks!

Aubrey said...

P.S. I can see some of Grandma Martindale in her. So cute.

Katie said...

Love the pumpkin outfit one and the leg warmers!

Adam & Brandi said...

Celeste, I'm loving the new hair style! I think you look great. I think I even like it better than before.
Liz is very cute and adorable. And chili?! Seriously? You should no that beans don't settle with MOST adults, so especially not babies. NO BEANS or CHILI in your diet unless you bottle feed then it wouldn't matter. I tried eating just a little bit of beans and nuh-uh it wasn't happening for Adalynn.

The Boone Family said...

Liz is a cutie! I can't wait to kiss her cheeks!