Most of you have already seen me but for those of you that haven't I went with the fohawk with my last haircut. It took me about a week to get used to but now I am finally liking it. Don't worry I can wear it down too.
Oh Celeste, you were so worried to show me but you know what, I love it. Again, you can pull anything off. Seriously, you could wear a diaper on your head and you could make it fashionable. I don't know how but you could.
haha, you're so cute celeste! i'm just laughing because my mom told me what you were saying about it at first and what your mom thinks of it. you're good at wearing any hair style.
O.K. I just have to make a comment about what Aubrey said.....please do not wear a diaper on your head, especially one that may have already been used!!!!!!
Your description over the phone had me a little, o.k.....a lot worried. But...it's cute on you, of course! Once again, you pulled it off, sis! Love ya :)
Joe and I have been married for 5 years now and are enjoying our newest addition to our familiy. Joe is currently working as a Leasing Sales Rep for Penske truck rentals and I am staying at home with the cutest little girl.
10 comments:
Oh Celeste, you were so worried to show me but you know what, I love it. Again, you can pull anything off. Seriously, you could wear a diaper on your head and you could make it fashionable. I don't know how but you could.
And you know how I feel about it. You are a pretty girl no matter what but it is NOT my favorite at all. Love ya
AHHH!! I really like it!!
I didn't think I would, but you pull it off well! Yay for you!
I'm so glad you did it!
haha, you're so cute celeste! i'm just laughing because my mom told me what you were saying about it at first and what your mom thinks of it. you're good at wearing any hair style.
O.K. I just have to make a comment about what Aubrey said.....please do not wear a diaper on your head, especially one that may have already been used!!!!!!
Cute Celeste, you look great, way to go out on a limb, good for you!!!! Love you....
Your description over the phone had me a little, o.k.....a lot worried. But...it's cute on you, of course! Once again, you pulled it off, sis! Love ya :)
Very brave, but VERY cute! Oooh, and Liz is so squeezable. So fun!
Way to go Celeste! I get so excited to change my hair... If I don't like the cut, it can always grow back.
Post a Comment