I'm sure most of you deal with your husbands having selective hearing. If not, bless you. Today I was talking to Joe maybe 3 feet away. It was later in the day and it our conversation went something like this.
me-I know I haven't showered yet today but I still feel like I've gotten a lot done around the house.
Joe- I don't know how they did it. None of them showered so I guess they were just used to it.
me- what are you talking about?
Joe- The Indians, I don't know what they did about showers.
Even though I was extremely frustrated that he wasn't listening I couldn't help but laugh my head off. He was completely off.
1 day ago
5 comments:
Bahhahahahaha! Did you tell Joe I thought Dad was Indian until I was 16. Oh Joe, Kyle and him need to be best friends.
Colby and I are both laughing. We can totally see this conversation happening.
Indians, what in the world? He has been around dad too long! How funny! I love it! And Aubs you thought was an indian until you were 16, are you kidding? Chief Doug
So random!
I can't stop laughing!!!!
Post a Comment