I realized it had been like 5 weeks since I blogged last so I figured I would write about my trip to St. George. I left last Tuesday and flew out to to Julia's to decorate the babies room and to celebrate Brooklyn's birthday. I had tons of fun! I painted the babies room blue and then did a green and tan border around the room and then in only 4 of the squares I did my first art project that I was pretty dang proud of. I didn't have my camera with me but you can check out the pictures from Brooklyn's birthday and the babies room on julia's blog www.thejandnboonefamily.blogspot.com .
While I was there Julia was put on bedrest so I got to play with the girls a lot. Courtney was able to get to know me better and Brooklyn as always was so stinking cute! Monday I wanted to get a few things done while I was there so I took Brooklyn out with me shopping and I got to spoil her with whatever she wanted. Her new favorite thing is Mac and Cheese, which I thought I liked until I made it for them and then I wondered how I ever liked that stuff. Well when we went shopping it was past lunch time and so I promised her something to eat and I realized that target had a little restuarant there and I saw that she could get a mac and cheese happy meal. I opened it and almost vommitted it was the nastiest looking mac and cheese I had ever seen but she absolutely loved it and then we got home and she obviously didn't have enough and asked for more so we made her another batch. I'm telling you that girl can eat some mac and cheese.
I left on Tuesday and was sad to go. Thanks Jules and Nathan for letting me come out! Secretly I was wanting Julia to have her baby while I was there so I could see him before I left but I know it's better for the baby and Julia that he didn't. She's 33 and 6 today which is the furthest she's ever gone so we're praying for 2 more weeks!
1 day ago
5 comments:
I know they loved having you and you were such a great help to them. You can organize like no other! I am just waiting for you to do that to my closet now.
That's so great that you could go and have a great time at the Boone's, I'm sure they loved having you too. After you get through organizing your mom's closet how about mine?
Celeste, you truly were a lifesaver! Thanks for all of your help while you were here! The girls had a blast playing with you. We all miss you!
That room is Awesome Celeste! I'm very proud of your artwork as well. I'm glad you got to go and have fun with Julia and the girls. I really enjoyed being with them when I went out with you.
good job on the painting! you're so talented.
Post a Comment