Thursday, January 29, 2009

What is that smell?

For days now every time we open the fridge we swear something has died in it! We have all smelled it except for mom, which is weird because she usually has the strongest smelling nose. Anyway, I've pretty much stopped opening the fridge or I would prepare myself by holding my breath, grab what I need, shut the door, and RUN! Well, GOOD NEWS! My mom just found the problem. I was sitting here reading blogs when I heard her say "I think I may have found the dead smell in the fridge, I think it's the brocolli." She asked me to smell but I told her to take it to Joe instead. So she walked back to the office to ask Joe and I was sitting her all nice and cuddled up on the couch I smelt it! Yes, that's how bad it is! All she had to do is walk walk by me. Seconds later I heard Joe saying "uh! That's it!" Needless to say, my mom decided not to cook the brocolli (thanks heavens) and the dead smell is gone. Yea! Mom saves the day!

3 comments:

Britney said...

Ew. Our refrigerator was smelling funky too a few weeks ago, so I threw a bunch of stuff away. I still don't know what was causing it, but it seems better now. It made our water and ice taste funny. I was the only one who could tell though so maybe it was just a weird pregnancy taste/smell thing.

John, Katie, Kailyn said...

This is why I don't eat vegetables.

Sue said...

Hey girl...Could it be that your smell is heightened for a reason? Just wondering? Call it a mothers intuition or whatever...