Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm so excited!

The one down fall about our apartment since we've moved in was a smoker three doors down from us. You could literally walk around the corner and then BAM you got hit with the awful smell of smoke and then the same thing happened whenever we would open our front door to leave and even just walk by our door inside. Finally a couple of weeks ago I figured out which apartment it was with my dog sniffing nose. Well today on our way out to church we came to the great surprise of seeing that our smoking neighbor was MOVING OUT! I was so happy I can not even explain to you how excited I was. When we got home we saw that he was all done moving and let's just say I sniffed the nice CLEAN air all the way down our hallway to our door! Can I just say this might be one of the best days of my life.......

2 comments:

Martindale News said...

I agree and I am happy for you. And thanks for a good dinner tonight. YUM

Katie said...

Yay! They did stink.