A few months ago Melanie applied for some job and some how ended up being barbie. I don't really know the whole story but the funnier part of it all to me was that my mom was trying to get Aubrey to do this weeks before I found out that Melanie had applied and got the job.
Joe and I were fortunate enough to have Barbie "Melanie" work at the wal-mart that we shop at in North Little Rock. We showed up today to see her and we had to look all over for her until I saw her sitting in a chair taking pictures with all the little kids. I did what I do best and bent over in laughter. I think I was laughing harder at the fact that she is a PERFECT barbie! We hung around for the rest of her shift and even got to have lunch with barbie after wards and do a little shopping. We definately miss living/hanging out with Barbie.
4 comments:
She is adorable, and Aubrey would have made a good Barbie too. Glad you got a picture. I was wondering how they were going to dress her. She looks perfect. I am sure she made a few little girls day yesterday. Has she thought of going to Disney to try out for one of the characters there? Cute!
that's funny that you said that because I'm trying to get her to do an internship at disney after she graduates in may. She would be the perfect princess.
I just realized that I look homeless compared to melanie. hahaha
Ya I decided to forgo that job especially since my mullet cut. Barbie has yet to come out with a mullet barbie but sign me up when it comes out.
Post a Comment