Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged by Katie

8 Things I did today...
1. Woke up
2. Took a shower
3. Drove to work
4. Cleaned and organized another office room at work
5. Brought patients back
6. drove home from work
7. Made and ate dinner
8. Went to Children's to see a friend and her little girl

8 Shows I love (in no particular order)
1. The hills
2. Friends
3. Design to Sale
4. John and Kate plus 8
5. Paris Hilton's new BFF (so dumb I have to watch it)
6. Simple life when it was on, so funny!
7. America's Next Top Model
8. House Hunters

8 Restaurants I love
1. Macaroni Grill
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Some chinese place in Lexington, I could never say the name right
4. Quizno's
5. Old Chicago Pizza place
6. Smashing Tomato or Pumpkin?

8 Things I am looking forward to.......

1. Joe finishing school
2. Joe getting his new vehicle, his loner right now smells like a bad hotel
3. Joe to join the Airforce
4. Buying our first house
5. Christmas
6. Julia and Jane to have their babies and the 8 other people I know that are pregnant
7. Gaining an extra hour in our day
8. Decorate Julia's new baby boy room

8 things I am wishing for.......

1. A house
2. Our neighbor to stop smoking, I'm getting second hand smoke
3. A big Bathtub someday
4. To fit in my skinny pants again and SOON
5. To be an interior designer
6. Free flights!
7. I want to live on a hill that looks over the city with land
8. A new wardrobe to replace all the clothes i've given away

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Its called I Ching....remember, u chung? I miss u

Brad & Amy Johnson said...

you could move in Dr L's house on the hill that looks over the city

Celeste and Joe said...

Do you think she would maybe let me rent out her closet to live?