Tuesday, October 14, 2008

UH! ARE YOU SERIOUS?

So I finally decided to add more names to my list of blogs and I accidently added two of the same person so I deleted what I thought was just one of them but instead I deleted my entire list! Uh! Talk about frustrating! So I have spent the last 3o min. re-adding everyones blog. So if you don't see yours on mine let me know so I can add you.

3 comments:

Martindale News said...

SO glad I made the second list. By the way I would like you to add the time the last entry was done please. Call me and I will give you my info. Thanks!

Courtney said...

Oh, wow...I made the list. I feel so honored. I mentioned you in my latest blog. You have to read it. I could sure use a little of your obsessive cleaning...I'm just not that good! I hope you are enjoying Little Rock. I hope my family is being good to you. ;)

Amy and Jacob said...

hey that stinks that you deleted all of them!! BTW your layout is really cute.