Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Good News/Bad News

Good News: Joe got a promotion at his job and he now the new salesman which totally fits Joe! He no longer has to be in the office and he gets to go out and try and get businesses to rent penske trailors, tractors, and trucks. The best part of the promotion is he gets a NEW car! Yea! They get 3 choices: Impala, fusion, or escape. There no toyotas but we won't be paying for it so we don't care. Joe ordered himself a white ford escape today.

Bad News: Since Joe is getting a new car we have to sell one of our vehicles and it came down to the truck! We are not that happy but we do what we gotta do right? I just keep telling myself "no worries, we'll get another one someday". Anyway, if anyone is looking for a sweet truck let us know cause we have one for sale!

Good News: I flew in to Kentucky today to spend the rest of the week with Aubrey! So far we have eaten at an asian restuarant that was really good and chillin at her place, which by the way is way cute and smells great! It's very fall like in her home and outside. It is so cold here!

Bad News: Northwest charged me $15 dollars to check in my one piece of luggage. I was confused and had to argue with the girl but I didn't win she told me the only free thing I could take was a carry on. What are these airlines coming to? Then I had to fly in a NASTY plane to memphis. Seriously instead of leather it was clothe seats, I felt like I was sitting at one of the movie theatres in Conway. Then on my flight to kentucky I seriously think I got a frost bite on my toes and feet and I even dressed warm! When I got off the plane and walked down the baggage claim I couldn't feel my feet until finally after about 15 min. my feet started tingling while my feet regained there heat. Don't worry though, it ended up being worth it when I saw Aubrey pull up to pick me up. It was definately love at first sight. hahaha boo!

7 comments:

John, Katie, Kailyn said...

I LOVE ALL OF THESE UPDATES. I'm soooo blogstalking you!

The Crace's said...

You didn't know they charge you to check on luggage? I agree with what Katie said

Celeste and Joe said...

No, I have only been on one that you had to pay to check in more then one bag! I hate that as much as you hate private restuarants in conway. haha

Janae' said...

You are too funny Celeste!!!!

The Johnsons said...

Wow!!! Congratulations to Joe!!! That's awesome!!! You would pick this week to go see Aubrey...we're coming to Arkansas this weekend... oh well... we'll be back again, I'm sure! Have a blast with Aubrey!

Veda said...

Congratulations Joe! Your apartment is so cute!

Our Happy Family said...

So how you like your ward?