Monday, October 20, 2008

Blue Angels Air Show

This past Saturday was the day Joe looks forward to every other year. Yes, it has something to do with airplanes and airforce. We got to go with my parents to the Air show and it was as always AMAZING! I still don't understand how you fly 18 inches away from another airplane and do twist and turns. AHHH! As always though they gave us a good show and this year we got to meet them afterwards. Melanie and Adam showed up after they were done and I talked Melanie into getting a picture with one of the pilots. I was giggling like a little girl and I felt SO uncomfortable for Melanie. The pilot probably thought I was a 12 year old taking there picture. I was sad to see it was over and can't wait for the next one. I told Joe for the next one I'm going to give him a microphone and I'm gonna wear a pair of headsets so he can tell me the name of every airplane, what it does, when it was made, and which airplane he'd rather fly. I love my dorky husband! I guess I'm just glad I won't have to worry about him not loving his job someday.
This smile was never wiped off of my dad's face

Joe and I were representing! hahaI couldn't get in a good position to get there faces. Darn!

6 comments:

Our Happy Family said...

We wanted to go to that so bad, but Jesse had to work. How cool to be able to watch them fly like that.

Lindsee said...

we went to them about three years ago the boys loved it. are you still loving little rock?

Katie said...

yeah right...you wanted a picture of the hot pilot butts. Although the flight suits aren't too attractive.

Britney said...

Fun! awww...I guess my dad didn't get to go this year because he was in Memphis. Those blue uniforms look a little uncomfortable.

Monica said...

I like the pic just the way you took it, rofl!

Anonymous said...

Super cool! Luke still loves to tell me how cool it is that Joe flies airplanes :)