1 day ago
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
and it's a .......................
Since Julia doesn't have a blog I figured I would help her out in letting everyone know what the sex of her baby is. They found out today that it's a BOY! I am so excited for them but I'm starting to get worried for that little boy, two older sisters.....he's bound to be dressed up in dresses and of course make-up will be involved. I'm sure Brooklyn and Courtney are very excited and I know Julia and Nathan are in total shock. I asked her today "so are you going to move the girls in one room?" and her response "oh.......I really haven't thought about it until you just said something.....uh....we were just expecting another girl". Don't worry Jules, I'll definitely be out to decorate another kids room! I love when other people have babies! Congrats Julia and Nathan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm excited for them too. They have been looking at bunkbeds for the girls, looks like we will be going out to help with the baby. I guess you will be there to not only decorate but hold and kiss the little ones. Love ya
So I just created a blog for Julia http://www.thejandnboonefamily.blogspot.com. Stay tuned for pictures and postings.
I'm SO happy for Julia and Nathan! Nice job posting the great news.
Tell Julia congrats!!!! I am so happy for her.
it's okay Celeste. We have that configuration of kids in our family. Nobobdy is damaged yet...lol
Glad to find your blog.
Post a Comment