Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Welcome to Tuf Nut Apartments/Loft

I have been harassed for WAY too long so here you go Anya and Katie! You guys are driving me crazy! I haven't posted pictures of our new place because I wanted to paint first and so that's exactly what we did this past weekend. We finished up last night so here the pics. Enjoy......

This is our form of a pantry. It obviously works for us
This is the view we see out our living room window, the long trailor looking building is the clinton library. This is the hallway to get to our place.So here they are, they're not really in order but you get the point. We absolutely love our choice of move and we love being making our apartment our own. Feel free to drop by anytime, we love visitors and there are great places around here to hang out. Oh and just FYI, I wouldn't have painted the brick normally but it was already painted white when we moved in and white obviously is not my favorite color.

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

Adorable. I love your place. I can't wait for your small touches to help with my place.

Katie said...

I love it! But I think you could make anything look cute. We need to come visit you guys. The name cracks me up.

The Crace's said...

Looks great. Maybe I'll stop by this week. Oh wait. You're in Kentucky.

lindsee said...

I love your apartment. I think it suit you great!

Brad & Amy Johnson said...

ok--so brad just zoomed in to count all of the shoes on your shoe rack. he says that you definitely smoke me in the shoe department!

Julia said...

Cute place, Celeste! You're very talented in the decorating department! Love ya, sis! Julia :)