1 day ago
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Good News
We found out today that we were approved for our apartment and we can begin moving in tomorrow! Since it's been raining for 3 straight days now we won't actually move until Friday so if anyone gets bored and wants to help Joe will be moving all of our stuff up stairs and down a long hallway Friday around 3, haha totally kidding. Anyway, I'm ready to get this show on the road and become a "true" city girl! We are so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I wasw nervous when I first moved to a SLC, but now, I love bid cities. Have a blast.b
Hey! I found your blog! I hope you don't mind. I love blogging! So I'm saving yours to my favorites. Feel free to check my out too! www.adamandbrandi.blogspot.com
How is city life? How is your apt? Can't wait to hear how it's going! I'm sure the commute is great fun :)
I can't wait to see pictures of your new apartment! I'm sure you have it all cutely decorated. I need to send you some pictures so you can help me think of ideas for my bare walls.
Post a Comment