Thursday, April 3, 2008

I'm Pregnant!


Not really! I tried to play an April Fools joke on Aubrey by doing a pregnancy test with one our OB patients urine. I sent it through a text message to Aubrey and she of course called me immediately but she didn't believe me. I really wanted to send it to my mom but I knew she would not be happy. That's the only good joke I could come up with and Aubrey was the only person that I knew wouldn't get mad about it and then she didn't even believe me. Maybe next year I can do a better job.

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

Haha! It was funny though. I sent it to a few people, it turned out to be a bad idea :)

The Crace's said...

That's about as good as the time I told Jared I wasn't able to have kids. It didn't go over so well.

Britney said...

brock wanted me to tell my mom that for april fool's, but i have a hard time with lying. i didn't believe it either when i first glanced at your blog. that's not surprising though since i didn't believe it when you were engaged! haha

Victoria said...

I thought it could be funny.

Laura said...

Hi Celeste,
That was a good one! I can never think of something good to do on April Fools.
I found your blog on Janes. My blog is www.nielsenfamilymoments.blogspot.com
Love,
Your long lost cousin Laura