Thursday, April 3, 2008

How to suck up to your boss



When I first started I was being nice and warmed up some lunch for Dr. Johnson because she had been in surgery during lunch and wasn't able to eat. We had some left overs in the break room so I warmed up some food on a plate and I put it on her desk with your usual napkin, fork, and drink. Well apparently it looked fancy so when Dr. Johnson saw it she asked me where her rose was. Ever since then it's been a joke with me, Dr. J, and a fellow co-worker Nicole. On Tuesday Dr. J asked Nicole and I to pick her up some lunch so we agreed and then we got the big idea to make her lunch extra special. So before we headed off for lunch we found some flowers that were laying around (hideous flowers might I add) and a candle for kicks. When we got back we got it all set up with her food on a plate, flowers infront of her food and a lit candle. We figured that since we lit the candle that it would only be appropriate for us to turn off her lights just to make it more romantic and special. We waited and waited and waited until finally we pretty much forced her into going into her office. She obviously loved it! Were only the best workers ever!

2 comments:

Tammie said...

Hey, I want to be your boss. Looks good. Of course anything like that looks good. I'm used to cooking for kids. I think the usual consists of Dino Nuggets, Mac and Cheese and peanut butter sandwiches. MMMMM!!

Brad & Amy Johnson said...

it was wonderful & the flowers actually look great in the photo!