I went to the dentist about a month and a half ago and I had one little cavity. They told me to come back and have it filled. So today was the day! During lunch I went to the dentist they numbed me up and went to town on my tooth. I felt a little bit but it tickled more then anything. Also while I was there I had them even out my top front teeth. It looks SO much better. Best 6o bucks i've ever spent. Most people don't notice and those that said they noticed I think are just trying to be nice. I'll give you a before and after picture so you can actually see the difference. My face was numb until about 4:00 and now my tooth feels like it has extra build up on it so I need to figure out if that's normal. Hopefully I don't have to go back.
Before
After
1 comment:
how did they do that so easily? it looks good. i wish every day that i could get my braces put back on and get my teeth actually fixed this time.
Post a Comment