Monday, January 10, 2011

Mullet be gone

In the last month the back of Liz's hair has been growing like a weed. It turned into a mullet and as obsessive that I am it had to go. I was planning on taking her to a fun kids place to have her "first" haircut but it was going to more of a trim so I decided to do it myself. With the help of Katie, I did the first trim Sunday morning. It looked better but not as good as I wanted so Sunday night I was back at it. I was trying to get it too perfect and was afraid I was going to end up cutting it way too short so I forced myself to stop and had Katie hide the scissors. I'm happy with the way it ended up and the mullet is gone, HOORAY!

Before


During



After 1st haircut


Final haircut

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

You OCD? Never! Liz is so cute, mullet or no mullet.

The Crace's said...

Good for you! There is this little girl in my ward who has a comb over mullet thing going on and her mom won't cut it. It looks terrible.

Martindale News said...

Looks good Celeste, you did a great job. Oh how I would love to kiss that cute little neck of hers.

Katie said...

Next up...your mullet!

Katie said...

haha